Recently the NSDA Committee considered the planned re-starting of the weekly Wednesday night competition. It had been hoped that it could recommence by the end of July, however in light of the worsening circumstances around Covid-19 the decision has been made to postpone the upcoming season again until further notice.
We understand that all players are keen to start playing again. If Captains would like to round up their team and contact their home venue to arrange to go for a throw, I am sure the venue will appreciate the support. Of course, we advocate following whatever social guidelines are in place relating to pub/club patrons and indoor gatherings.
If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact us.
We will be in contact will all captains and post any updates to the website when we have any further news.