Due to the current restrictions in place for Covid-19, The NSDA Committee has had to make the hard decision to postpone the current NSDA season effective immediately.
We apologise to all our players for the inconvenience and we ask that all captains pass this information onto all of their players.
A member of the NSDA Committee will update you as we recieve further information in the future.
I would like to take this opportunity to thank each and every one of you for your ongoing support. Without our players, committee members, venues and sponsors we would not be able to run the successful association that we do.
On behalf of Danny and Myself we hope to see all of our existing players return to play with NSDA when things return to normal.
Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions or concerns.